Biophilia: The Art of Christopher Marley Book of Postcards
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
• Pomegranate’s books of postcards feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.
Christopher MarleyOregon artist Christopher Marley (American, b. 1969) spent his childhood catching snakes, raising lizards, and dreaming of Komodo dragons, but he was terrified of anything with more than four legs. As an adult, Marley became fascinated by insects’ jewel-like colors, incredible shapes, and perfect mechanics, which led him to visit remote locales, collecting and observing insects, birds, reptiles, and other creatures in their native habitats. With each preserved organism displayed in its natural state—with colors true to life—Marley transforms specimens into stunning works of art. The creatures presented in his designs are collected in an environmentally sensitive way. For eye-popping proof that the world is indeed full of wonders, look no further than the exquisite creatures in Marley’s striking compositions.
I order many books of postcards to send out to my friends every week. This group is quirky and wonderful. So much fun to see these amazing animals.
Thanks Carol, we're so glad that you are enjoying it! :)
Fabulous photographs that capture the sweet side of creepy.