Pomegranate is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities and all website users. We are continually improving the user experience, and applying relevant accessibility standards when applicable.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Pomegranate takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of pomegranate.com:
- Consistent work toward WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliance, and reviewing and updating guidelines annually.
- Training staff members with accessibility information relevant to their jobs.
- Hiring contract or technological help when a higher level of subject matter expertise is necessary but not available within the current Pomegranate team.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Pomegranate is partially conformant with Level AA. Full requirements can be found on the WCAG website. We are working toward full Level AA conformance. Testing for Level AA was last completed through Accessibe on January 29, 2024.
Pomegranate.com uses the Accessibly app to help with WCAG 2.1, ADA, and Section 508 compliance. It allows users to increase text size, increase contrast, create more readable fonts, and navigate pomegranate.com more easily. For feedback or questions about the Accessibly app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. See details of the Accessibly app below.
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of Pomegranate's website. Any issues, feedback, or questions can be reported at:
- Phone: 503-328-6500
- Email: email@example.com
Assessment and Limitations
While the goal of our website is full WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliance, there are currently some limitations. We are working to address these moving forward. Please contact us if you observe any issues not listed below, or need support accessing our website.
- Alt text on images uploaded before 2024. All uploaded images from 2024 and after include complete alt text. Some images uploaded prior to 2024 may include incomplete alt text.
- Video may not include captions: Some videos longer than 3 seconds may not include full captions.
- Catalogs: Pomegranate uploads multiple PDF catalogs to pomegranate.com that may not have the ability to be read by a screen reader. All information found in catalog PDFs may be found throughout the website, or by contacting Pomegranate's customer service.
- aria labels: Some forms and pop-ups include incomplete tags for assistive technology.
Pomegranate assessed the accessibility of the Pomegranate website through Accessibe on Jan. 29, 2024. Website accessibility is assessed yearly.
Pomegranate is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals in its hiring process. As part of this commitment, Pomegranate will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations in the applicant process. If accommodation is needed, please contact:
Kelly Mayes, General Manager
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution within 25 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the national authority should you be dissatisfied with Pomegranate's website.
Accessibly App Accessibility Statement
Accessibly App Is Committed To Making Sites Accessible For All, Including People With Disabilities. We Are Continuously Improving The Service We Provide Through Our App To Comply With Increased Accessibility Standards, Guidelines, And To Make The Browsing Experience Better For Everyone.
The App Uses The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Defined Requirements To Improve Accessibility For People With Disabilities. It Defines Three Levels Of Conformance: Level A, Level AA, And Level AAA. Accessibly App Is Following The Best Guidelines And Is Partially Conformant With WCAG 2.1 Level AA.
Accessibly App Is An App Supported In Shopify And Wordpress Environments. The App Relies On The Following Technologies:
*Accessibility Statement was last reviewed and updated January, 2024.