48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
The dinosaur drawings in this book were created from the work of Ukrainian artist Sergey Krasovskiy. As a paleoartist, Krasovskiy depicts dinosaurs and pterosaurs in their prehistoric environments. Accuracy is important to the artist, and he often incorporates scientific discoveries when portraying these mysterious creatures. Reproductions of Krasovskiy's original artworks are provided on the inside of the front and back covers. Information about these amazing creatures of the past is included on the facing pages of the line drawings to be colored.