30 color reproductions bound in a handy postcard collection
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
• Pomegranate's books of postcards feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Barnes Foundation
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.
This rich sampling of the paintings of Pierre-Auguste Renoir speak to his mastery of color and extraordinary facility in the use of paint. Renoir believed that his paintings should be likeable, joyous, and pretty: his paintings of figures, interiors, and landscapes show an engaging strength, delicacy, and charm—as you will discover in this book of postcards.