Charley Harper: Hummingbirds Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
Charley Harper was an astonishingly versatile artist, fluent in many techniques from brushy abstraction to precise realism. He is best known for his unique style combining straight and curved lines and flat areas of carefully selected color. Although he painted a full menagerie of creatures, birds were his most common subject. With their dynamic, arabesque lines, crisp planes of color, and inventive depictions of motion, Harper’s images of birds reflect the artist’s awareness of Cubism, Minimalism, Einsteinian physics, and countless other developments in Modern art and science. His hummingbird images are informed by all of the above!
Contains five each of the following notecards: