Japanese Decorative Designs Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
The decorative textile designs featured here are timeless examples of Japanese artistry. Although little is known of their creators or the actual dates of their creation, such designs reflect Japanese artists’ historically deep appreciation of beauty in art and nature and have influenced tastes in everything from textiles to paper goods, furniture to fine art. The line drawings in this coloring book were traced from reproductions of the original artworks, which are shown in full color on the inside covers.