Tom Thomson Coloring Book
48 pages with 19 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the McMichael Canadian Art Collection
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Tom Thomson was an avid outdoorsman, fisherman, and canoeist, spending much of his time as a backcountry guide in Algonquin Park, and painting until the onset of winter would force his return to the city. His approach to capturing the Canadian landscape was an important impetus to the formation of the Group of Seven, after Thomson’s death. The line drawings for this coloring book were traced from reproductions of his powerful, energetic paintings, which are shown in color on the inside covers of this coloring book.