Impressionists on the Water Coloring Book
48 pages with 16 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Collected here are 16 paintings by Impressionist artists Claude Monet, Paul Signac, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Gustave Caillebotte, Édouard Vuillard, Alfred Sisley, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, and Jean Barthold Jongkind. All include bodies of water, a favorite subject for the opportunity to capture the the reflections and movement on the surface of the ocean, bays, and rivers. The artists’ original paintings are reproduced in miniature printed on the inside covers, so that you can mimic their palette if you wish, as you color in the full-page line drawings.