Mimi Vang Olsen: Cats Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Artist Mimi Vang Olsen meets the cats she paints before she creates their portraits, and she incorporates something from the cats’ home settings into the paintings—maybe a favorite chair (even clawed!), a garden sanctuary, or a treasured toy—to show what makes them cat happy. Through careful observation, she is able to capture the unique personality of her feline subjects in paint. The original paintings from which the drawings in this coloring book were created are reproduced on the inside covers, in full color—in case you want to be a copycat (which is nothing to be ashamed of!).