Gustave Baumann Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the New Mexico Museum of Art
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
The landscape, light, atmosphere, and colors of the Southwest are the focus of Gustave Baumann’s work. Still lifes, landscapes, and floral compositions are included here, along with a few images he created from his time in the Midwest. The original prints from which the drawings were created are reproduced on the inside covers, in full color—in case you want to replicate their colors.