William Morris Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the Brooklyn Museum
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
William Morris’s wallpaper designs are possibly more popular today than they ever were. The line drawings here trace his fruits, flowers, and vines to provide a satisfying collection for amateur and expert colorer alike. Reproductions of the paintings are shown in miniature in full color on the inside front and back covers, so that you can follow Morris’s color palette, if you wish.