Thomas Hart Benton: Trail Riders 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the National Gallery of Art, Washington
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 27 x 20 in.
Thomas Hart Benton (American, 1889–1975)
Trail Riders, 1964/1965
The trail riders of Thomas Hart Benton’s painting are miniscule in relation to the sweeping mountainous landscape they traverse. His dazzling aqua lake matches the hue of the cloud-swept sky, while the snowy peaks and patches evoke the chill in the air. Benton was a regionalist painter, and a proud midwesterner—and a fan of the Rockies, which he visited on horseback in 1964. Take a ride with him via this 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle.