Edward Gorey: Mysterious Messages, Cryptic Cards, Coded Conundrums, Anonymous Notes Book of Postcards
30 color and black-and-white reproductions bound in a handy postcard collection
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
• Pomegranate's books of postcards feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.
Much of Edward Gorey's art is filled with clandestine note-passing, puzzling messages, mysterious looks. What does it all mean? The master of the unseen and unwritten leaves that up to you, with these 30 enigmatic drawings. The selection brings together illustrations he created for the Mystery! television series, National Postcard Week, and books such as The Remembered Visit, The Glorious Nosebleed, and The Object Lesson, along with individual stand-alone drawings.