Georgia O'Keeffe Book of Postcards
30 color reproductions bound in a handy postcard collection
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
• Pomegranate's books of postcards feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.
Georgia O’Keeffe’s close-up paintings of flowers and landscapes of the Southwest are works of elegant simplicity that capture the essence of each of her subjects. Known for her original approach to her art and her independent spirit, she preferred not to limit her paintings by interpreting them, commenting, “I think I’d rather let the painting work for itself than help it with the word.” Presented here are 30 eloquent paintings by one of the most revered and inventive of all 20th-century American artists.