William S. Rice: Yosemite Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
William S. Rice’s earliest paintings reflect the wonder of the Sierra Nevada, particularly the Yosemite Valley. Known primarily for his block prints, Rice’s watercolors exhibit a masterful technique and acute sensitivity. These two paintings artfully and faithfully present the awe-inspiring natural monuments of one of America’s greatest national parks.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
Half Dome, n.d.
Yosemite Falls, 1901