Georgia O'Keeffe's Southwest Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the New Mexico Museum of Art
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
Georgia O’Keeffe’s love of the Southwest is well known and beautifully exemplified by the two landscapes in this notecard folio—which depict two of her favorite haunts. Her Ghost Ranch house was located near the Rio Chama and just ten miles northeast of Cerro Pedernal.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
Pedernal with Red Hills
Chama River, Ghost Ranch