Georgia O'Keeffe Notecard Folio
• 10 blank notecards (5 each of 2 designs) with envelopes
• Decorative wallet-style folio
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard folios feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 5 x 7.25 x .625 in.
Card size: 5 x 7 in.
Georgia O’Keeffe’s work resembled nothing that had gone before it. Aligning herself with no school of painting, she invariably went her own way, making large waves as she did so. Her flowers speak with evocative force of the thoughtful delight she took in the physical world. The stunning O’Keeffe floral paintings reproduced in this notecard folio’s cards exemplify the subtlety of her mind and the grace of her hand.
O’Keeffe’s Red Canna is in the collection of the High Museum of Art, in Atlanta; Red Flower is owned by the Norton Museum of Art, in West Palm Beach.
Contains five each of the following notecards:
Red Canna, 1919; Collection of the High Museum of Art
Red Flower, 1918–1919; Collection of the Norton Museum of Art