Gustav Klimt 2022 Wall Calendar
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate's calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.
The son of an engraver, Gustav Klimt devoted much of his career to painting exquisite, languorous women. He explored the decorative potential of depicting women in plays of color and pattern, juxtaposing their pink-and-white skin with flowers, feather boas, or the sensual drape of an open kimono. The images in this calendar include two atmospheric landscapes and a design for the Stoclet Frieze, along with nine iconic portraits.