A Journey into 365 Days of Black History 2022 Wall Calendar
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate's calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.
The exemplary individuals featured here have contributed their brilliance to enhance the human experience across a wide range of disciplines, including medicine, science, law, journalism, education, sports, and activism. These trailblazers’ accomplishments inspire, inform, and enhearten us all. From abolitionist, statesman, and orator Frederick Douglass to educator, college president, and civil rights activist Willa B. Player, these 12 men and women have made valuable contributions to the world. A brief biography accompanies the image of each figure, birthdays of other notable people are presented with the months, and milestones in Black history mark the days of the year.