Home  /  Shop by Subject  /  Garden & Floral  /  Rosalind Wise 2020 Wall Calendar
Rosalind Wise 2020 Wall Calendar
Rosalind Wise 2020 Wall CalendarRosalind Wise 2020 Wall CalendarRosalind Wise 2020 Wall Calendar
Click To Enlarge

Item In Stock
Item #: T474
Our Price: $14.99
Twelve monthly grids and full-color artwork

Size: 12 x 13 in.
Opens to 12 x 26 in.

ISBN 9780764984075
Quantity:
Product Description
“My mission is to capture time. Through painting I feel I can make the moment stand still, to make its beauty last,” says British artist Rosalind Wise. She achieves this goal by creating fresh, lively, large-format paintings of gardens, meadows, wetlands, and other natural vistas. “The pleasure is in the view, taking it in visually, the whole picture of what is in front of me.”

Many of Wise’s works are inspired by close study of gardens in the United Kingdom. She enjoys the contrasting colors, textures, and forms found in garden borders, and she strives to express their energy and scale. She often makes quick plein air sketches during her morning walks, recording the relationships of plants growing together naturally. Later, in her home studio, she works from her studies, collected specimens, and photographs.

All of Pomegranate’s calendars are printed with soy-based inks on FSC® certified paper, which means the paper has been certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® and manufactured by an FSC certified printer. FSC certification promotes responsible forest management by ensuring that forestry practices are environmentally responsible, socially equitable, and economically viable.

FSC license code FSC N001864.
You May Also Like
Eric Wert: Magnolia and Plum Birthday Card
Our Price: $3.50
Item #: G1089
Vincent van Gogh: Irises Birthday Card
Our Price: $3.50
Item #: G1088
Rosalind Wise: Flower Cycle Coloring Book
Our Price: $8.95
Item #: CB204