Home  /  Shop by Product  /  2020 Calendars  /  Art Cats 2020 Wall Calendar
Art Cats 2020 Wall Calendar
Art Cats 2020 Wall CalendarArt Cats 2020 Wall CalendarArt Cats 2020 Wall Calendar
Click To Enlarge

Out of Stock
Item #: T466
Our Price: $14.99
Twelve monthly grids and full-color artwork

Size: 12 x 13 in.
Opens to 12 x 26 in.

ISBN 9780764984303
Quantity:
Product Description
“I am not a friend, and I am not a servant. I am the Cat who walks by himself.”
—Rudyard Kipling, Just So Stories

Every cat lover has a repertoire of more or less amusing anecdotes about their little four-legged family member. That may be because cats pay their rent by performing acts of comic mayhem, amazing grace, and breathtaking self-regard.

Cats seem to take themselves very seriously, and the artists whose works are gathered here have taken them seriously as well. These images go beyond deft and faithful representation: they are works of art that speak to their creators’ sensibilities, surroundings, and times. The common denominator, however, may be their desire to capture in their art the elusive, ambiguous essence of cat.

Immensely dignified or riotously unselfconscious, elegantly poised or absurdly relaxed, the feline shines in this Art Cats calendar.

All of Pomegranate’s calendars are printed with soy-based inks on FSC® certified paper, which means the paper has been certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® and manufactured by an FSC certified printer. FSC certification promotes responsible forest management by ensuring that forestry practices are environmentally responsible, socially equitable, and economically viable.

FSC license code FSC N001864.
You May Also Like