Do It Later! A 2020 Planner for the Creative Procrastinator
Rome wasn’t built in one day. And if you were in charge, it still wouldn’t be quite finished. Would that be so bad? After all, what’s the big rush? If these words have you postponing today’s deadlines and plans, you’re in good company—and you’ll love Do It Later!
Now in its fifteenth procrastincarnation, Do It Later!
provides all the tools required for your hands-off (but effective) approach to work: weekly calendar grids with ample room for appointments; procrastinator wisdom, tips, and activities; an organizational section for prioritizing delay tactics; and all-important space for doodling (the planner’s uncoated paper is perfect for pen, pencil, crayon, or the marker of your choice). The cover flaps feature a full 2020 calendar; the last page, a 2021 calendar. Sprinkled throughout are lists of things to do (or not), just-in-time survival tactics, and entertaining diversions—for example:
- Things to Do When You’ve Got a Million Things to Do
- How to Respond to Criticism from Your Boss, Coworkers, or a Family Member
- Unique Theme Parties to Plan and Have (or Not Have)
- A Procrastinator’s Famous Last Words
- Blank lists for recording songs you know by heart, unique ice-cream flavors, things you like about monkeys—and things you don’t!
- Lighthearted and upbeat, this indispensable aid for the secret slacker in all of us will keep you on track, on time, and smiling.
All of Pomegranate’s calendars are printed with soy-based inks on FSC® certified paper, which means the paper has been certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® and manufactured by an FSC certified printer. FSC certification promotes responsible forest management by ensuring that forestry practices are environmentally responsible, socially equitable, and economically viable.
FSC license code FSC N001864.