New York Public Library Student Planner 2019
The New York Public Library Student Planner makes it easy to stay organized amid an otherwise frenetic academic life. Its user-friendly format conveniently allows you to note daily, weekly, and monthly schedules; keep tabs on assignments and appointments; and collect notes and reminders in one handy place—leaving you with more free time and brainpower for dealing with life’s larger issues.
- Calendar space to record class schedules, organized by quarter or semester
- Weekly and monthly grids where you can record assignments and meetings, study schedules, and other activities
- A directory of the Library’s mighty internet resources, including digital collections and databases accessible through nypl.org
- Weights and measures equivalents, with metric conversion tables
- Dates of US and Canadian holidays
- Incisive, inspiring, and humorous quotations
All of Pomegranate’s calendars are printed with soy-based inks on FSC® certified paper, which means the paper has been certified by the Forest Stewardship Council™ and manufactured by an FSC certified printer. FSC certification promotes responsible forest management by ensuring that forestry practices are environmentally responsible, socially equitable, and economically viable.
FSC license code FSC N001864.