Claude Monet Keepsake Boxed Notecards
• 16 assorted blank notecards (4 each of 4 designs) with envelopes
• Paper-wrapped decorative box with hinged closure
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• A2 card size
• Pomegranate's notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the National Gallery of Art, Washington
Box size: 5 x 6.25 x 1.25 in.
Card size: 4.25 x 5.5 in.
The four oil paintings collected for these keepsake boxed notecards were created across a quarter century of Monet’s career. His love for making nature the subject of his paintings—particularly gardens, which he planted wherever he lived—remained a constant thread throughout his life.
Contains 4 each of the following images:
The Artist’s Garden at Vétheuil, 1881
Woman with a Parasol—Madame Monet and Her Son, 1875
The Artist’s Garden in Argenteuil (A Corner of the Garden with Dahlias), 1873
The Japanese Footbridge,1899