Georges Seurat: A Sunday on La Grande Jatte 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Art Institute of Chicago
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 29 x 20 in.
I hate to admit defeat, but defeated I am by the level of difficulty this puzzle poses. I put the edge pieces together and sorted the rest by color (sort of--difficult to do with a puzzle made up of lots of little dots). I managed to put a few pieces together, but was finding the process tedious, and decided to say "uncle" and move on. Would love to hear tips from others who managed to put it together.
Hi Susan. It's good to know when it is time to step away. Puzzles are meant to be fun, after all. Should you ever get the motivation to revisit it, we would be happy to help. Many customers find that a photo of the assembled puzzle is a helpful cheat sheet, when they find themselves stuck on a tricky area. If interested, shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we would be happy to provide that. :)
This was my 15th Pomegranate puzzle. I won’t lie…it was difficult but the end product is so beautiful.
I think a supplemental poster so you could see details up close would be helpful.
Wow, thanks for your loyalty! Maybe some day we can include posters. :)