Pat Scott: Taking Off 500-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 8.625 x 10.625 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 24 x 18 in.
Pat ScottEnglish artist Pat Scott (1932–2017) found joy in painting dazzling florals, high-style animal portraits and montages, and fanciful scenes of animals enjoying the secret lives we just know they are having. With a fine arts education and a background in the film industry, Scott created works—often featuring flora and fauna—that have graced textiles, posters, book covers, films, and more. She studied and taught fine art and exhibited her work throughout England.
This puzzle has richer color and definite structure than it seems. My system was to do the frame then progress from the watery bottom to the top, leaving much of the black and white for last.
We are not serious puzzlers and play only 30 minutes a day. So this puzzle is great for us. Success comes in putting together a one bird at a time. Eventually we will knit all the separate pieces together.
Glad you are enjoying it! Slow and steady wins the race. :)