Intricate Ink: Animals in Detail Volume 5 Coloring Book
56 pages with 25 images to color on high-quality paper
• Hardcover book with a special lay-flat binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
• Sewn, lay-flat binding for easy use
• Hard cover is slightly flexible
• Printed with soy-based inks
Intricate Ink is a registered trademark of Pomegranate Communications, Inc.
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
In his newest coloring book for adults, Tim Jeffs once again captures the striking patterns and textures of the animal kingdom with extraordinary detail in this volume in the Intricate Ink series. You will love the pencil, pen, and ink prints featuring animals from a wide range of species—from hornbills to narwhals, cicadas to seadragons. By incorporating stylized designs within the framework of the animal’s own pattern, Jeffs allows himself to bring his own artistic flair to that of Mother Nature’s—a delightful collaboration that encourages you to take these pieces and make them your own.