Hokusai: Views of Mt. Fuji Coloring Book
56 pages with 25 images to color on high-quality paper
• Hardcover book with a special lay-flat binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
• Sewn, lay-flat binding for easy use
• Hard cover is slightly flexible
• Printed with soy-based inks
Published with the Chester Beatty Library
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
One Hundred Views of Mt. Fuji is a masterpiece by a master artist. Katsushika Hokusai was already in his mid-70s when he completed work on the first volume of this illustrated book, which highlights the beauty and spirituality of Japan’s venerated mountain. The black-and-white illustrations start with the mountain itself, followed by prints where Fuji is the center focus or a small backdrop in a scene featuring people walking, fishing, or simply communing.