The Kelmscott Chaucer: William Morris & Edward Burne-Jones Colouring Book
108 pages with 50 images to color on high-quality paper
• Hardcover book with a special lay-flat binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
• Sewn, lay-flat binding for easy use
• Hard cover is slightly flexible
• Printed with soy-based inks
Published with the British Library
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .5 in.
Widely regarded as one of the most exquisite books ever printed, the Kelmscott Chaucer is the masterwork of William Morris and Edward Burne-Jones. Published in 1896, more than 30 years after the two discovered a shared love of art and medieval literature while students at Oxford University, The Complete Works of Geoffrey Chaucer now newly imprinted represents the peak of their artistic collaboration. Each page from the book features an intricate border and a scene from Chaucer’s narrative accompanied by the text—lots of great detail to color.