Edward Gorey Coloring Book
56 pages with 25 images to color on high-quality paper
• Hardcover book with a special lay-flat binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
• Sewn, lay-flat binding for easy use
• Hard cover is slightly flexible
• Printed with soy-based inks
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
A miscellany of Edward Gorey’s masterful pen-and-ink drawings are presented in this classy coloring book. Included are illustrations from some of his books—such as The Blue Aspic, The Gilded Bat, and The Awdrey-Gore Legacy—as well as individual images that depict mysterious meetings, outdoor soirés, and operatic drama. Immerse yourself in Gorey’s vaguely Victorian world and add color to his brilliant, signature crosshatched drawings.