Intricate Ink: Animals in Detail Volume 2 Coloring Book
56 pages with 25 images to color on high-quality paper
• Hardcover book with a special lay-flat binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
• Sewn, lay-flat binding for easy use
• Hard cover is slightly flexible
• Printed with soy-based inks
Intricate Ink is a registered trademark of Pomegranate Communications, Inc.
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
From sea turtle to swallowtail butterfly, great gray owl to green tree python, each animal drawing by Tim Jeffs is a study in pattern and texture. With this second volume of Intricate Ink: Animals in Detail, Jeffs fuels his drive to create collaboration between himself—an artist with a lifelong love of animals—and colorists around the world. In addition to providing creative fulfillment, his highly detailed illustrations have garnered worldwide attention as they raise awareness of and connection with the animal kingdom. Enjoy coloring these animal portraits, creating beautiful pieces of art. The delight is in the details!