Aubrey Beardsley Coloring Book
56 pages with 25 images to color on high-quality paper
• Hardcover book with a special lay-flat binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
• Sewn, lay-flat binding for easy use
• Hard cover is slightly flexible
• Printed with soy-based inks
Size: 5.5 x 8.5 x .25 in.
Aubrey Vincent Beardsley (1872–1898) was a fashionable English illustrator and author associated with the aesthetic movement and the development of the Art Nouveau style. Known today and in his time as a master of black-ink line work executed with supple fluidity and slashing vigor, his fantastic illustrations expressed his appreciation of the unexpected, the erotic, the dark and decadent. This coloring book features a selection of 25 black-and-white illustrations published from such literary works such as Le Morte Darthur by Sir Thomas Malory, The Rape of the Lock by Alexander Pope, and Salomé by Oscar Wilde.