Harry Clarke Colouring Book
108 pages with 50 images to color on high-quality paper
• Hardcover book with a special lay-flat binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
• Sewn, lay-flat binding for easy use
• Hard cover is slightly flexible
• Printed with soy-based inks
Published with the British Library
Size: 5.5 x 8.5 x .5 in.
Irish artist Harry Clarke (1889–1931) brought to life many characters and scenes of classic literature during the late 19th and early 20th centuries—the golden age of book illustration. His often darkly theatrical interpretations of the Art Nouveau style—on paper and in stained glass—featured elongated figures fashioned with intricate patterns, fine detail, and refined line work. This coloring book features a selection of 50 black-and-white illustrations published in Tales of Mystery and Imagination by Edgar Allan Poe, Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Andersen, The Fairy Tales of Charles Perrault, and The Year’s at the Spring: An Anthology of Recent Poetry compiled by Lettice D’Oyly Walters.