Otto Wagner: An Architectural Colouring Book
108 pages with 50 images to color on high-quality paper
• Hardcover book with a special lay-flat binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
• Sewn, lay-flat binding for easy use
• Hard cover is slightly flexible
• Printed with soy-based inks
Published with the Royal Institute of British Architects
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .5 in.
Some 100 years after Otto Wagner’s death, his mark can still be found throughout his hometown, in buildings that include the Church of St. Leopold (a.k.a. Kirche am Steinhof), the architect’s two villas, and former railway buildings for the Stadtbahn. Drawings for those structures are among these images, but many of the others you will find here were never built. All 50 are presented in chronological order.