Chakras: A Coloring Book by Paul Heussenstamm
108 pages with 50 images to color on high-quality paper
• Hardcover book with a special lay-flat binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
• Sewn, lay-flat binding for easy use
• Hard cover is slightly flexible
• Printed with soy-based inks
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .5 in.
Artist Paul Heussenstamm advises us to slow down, focus, and enjoy the act of coloring each of the 50 chakra templates in this book. Understanding the seven chakras can free us from a lack of energy, ease our fears, and bring joy, beauty, and health to our daily lives. Choose whichever colors feel right, and give yourself over to this meditative practice.