Sri Yantra Mandalas: A Coloring Book by Paul Heussenstamm
108 pages with 50 images to color on high-quality paper
• Hardcover book with a special lay-flat binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
• Sewn, lay-flat binding for easy use
• Hard cover is slightly flexible
• Printed with soy-based inks
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .5 in.
Welcome to the world of the sri yantra, with its capacity to balance, heighten, and attune your energy and awareness. The sri yantra comes from ancient India and is a diagrammatic meditational tool used to bring together the often-scattered forces of one’s life. At its essence it integrates the feminine (as represented by downward-pointing triangles) with the masculine (as represented by upward-pointing triangles). As you begin to color or simply look at the mandalas found within this book, you are therefore weaving together your inner feminine and inner masculine.