Natural Patterns: A Coloring Book by Janelle Dimmett
108 pages with 50 images to color on high-quality paper
• Hardcover book with a special lay-flat binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
• Sewn, lay-flat binding for easy use
• Hard cover is slightly flexible
• Printed with soy-based inks
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .5 in.
The 50 images in this coloring book reflect Janelle Dimmett's love of animals and nature. She fills her subjects with myriad interpretations of their patterns and colors: a flower's petals might feature patterns that allude to fabrics, while a frog may look adorned with jewels. Using pastels or primary shades, muted hues or even black and white, you can add your own style to these intricate artworks.