French Decorative Designs Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
The French have long been leaders in the creation of textiles and wall coverings, especially during the Art Deco period of the 1920s. Influenced by Art Nouveau and Modernist styles, designers made bold statements with vivid colors and dazzling patterns. The images represented in this coloring book were created by a variety of accomplished artists including E. A. Séguy, Édouard Bénédictus, and Henri Clouzot. The line drawings in this coloring book were traced from reproductions of the original artworks, which are shown in full color on the inside covers.