The Fairy Tale Art of Walter Crane Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the British Library
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
More than 100 years after they were first drawn, Walter Crane’s fairy tale illustrations remain full of magic. The beloved children’s book illustrator brought life to classic stories such as ‘Beauty and the Beast,” “Robin Hood,” and “Little Red Riding Hood.” Others we may not remember well today, such as “Princess Belle-Étoile” and “The Hind in the Wood.” Illustrations from these and more are included here. The line drawings were traced from reproductions of Crane’s original artworks, which are shown in full color on the inside covers.