Jill Mayberg's Animal Friends Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
One look at the artworks in this coloring book will tell you that artist Jill Mayberg loves animals. She is also a huge fan of color and pattern, particularly stripes, polka dots, and hearts. She brings a sense of fun and play into her work, creating happy scenes with her animal friends. She paints dogs (and sometimes birds and elephants and others) wearing crowns because she thinks they’re royalty and loves to spoil them. The line drawings presented here were traced from reproductions of Mayberg’s original artworks, which are shown in full color on the inside covers.