Monet: The Early Years Coloring Book
48 pages with 21 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Before Impressionist painter Claude Monet painted the famous flowers and water lilies from his garden, he created works such as the ones in this coloring book, focused on still lifes, friends and family, and some landscapes. These paintings indicate how Monet developed his art to become the revolutionary artist known around the world today. The line drawings presented here were traced from reproductions of the original artworks, which are shown in full color on the inside covers.