A Coloring Book of Dioramas
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the American Museum of Natural History
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Habitat dioramas are among the greatest treasures of the American Museum of Natural History in New York City. Each depicts a precise moment in time at a specific location, with native flora and fauna. Today, these dioramas are considered some of the most exceptional museum displays in the world. This coloring book includes line drawings traced from photographs of dioramas featuring mammals, sea life, and birds. The original color photographs are shown on the inside covers.