Ocean Life Dioramas Coloring Book
48 pages with 20 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the American Museum of Natural History
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
About 3.5 billion years ago, the ocean gave rise to the first life on earth. Today, our planet’s oceans are home to an amazing diversity of life in a wide range of habitats from tropical coral reefs to the frigid polar seas. The Irma and Paul Milstein Family Hall of Ocean Life at the American Museum of Natural History features habitat dioramas that provide portraits of marine species: walruses, coral reefs, dolphins, manatees and the popular “sperm whale with giant squid” among them. The line drawings in this coloring book were traced from photographs of the dioramas, which are presented in full color on the inside covers.