A Perfect World: The Art of Jane Galloway Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Jane Galloway lives in the coastal town of Raglan, New Zealand, and her images are inspired by the natural surroundings. Using vivid, glowing colors she creates decorative scenes of flora and fauna that reflect the diversity of nature. The line drawings in this coloring book were traced from Galloway’s original art, which is reproduced in full color on the inside covers.