African Mammals Dioramas Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the American Museum of Natural History
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Considered one of the greatest museum displays in the world, the Akeley Hall of African Mammals at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City offers unique glimpses of African wildlife, from hippos wallowing in the Nile to wildebeest grazing on the Serengeti. Each diorama re-creates a specific site at a particular time of day, based on the meticulous observations of scientists, artists, and photographers in the field. The line drawings in this coloring book were traced from photographs of the dioramas, which are presented in full color on the inside covers.