North American Mammals Dioramas Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the American Museum of Natural History
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Enter North America: a continent of contrasts, with mammals in every realm. Some are adapted to forests, some to deserts, and others to icy peaks. Through the dioramas in the Jill and Lewis Bernard Family Hall of North American Mammals at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City, you can explore North America’s chief environments and encounter some of its remarkable residents face to face. The line drawings in this coloring book were traced from photographs of the dioramas, which are presented in full color on the inside covers.