Jaye Oliver: Folk Art Toys & Figurines Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the Museum of International Folk Art
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
To make each of her illustrations, Jaye Oliver visited the Museum of International Folk Art in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and drew the toys, figurines, and other folk art from their collection. The images here include dolls from the Athabascan people of Canada, a household deity from China, a terra-cotta angel from Guatemala, a marionette from Rajasthan, India, and much more. The line drawings were traced from reproductions of the original artworks, which are shown in full color on the inside covers.