Umberto Brunelleschi: Stories from Once Upon a Time Coloring Book
48 pages with 20 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Italian designer Umberto Brunelleschi was also an accomplished illustrator of fairy tales, as evidenced by the dreamy images presented in this coloring book. They all hail from the book Contes du temps jadis (Stories from once upon a time), published in France in 1912, and include such tales as The Blue Bird, The Beauty with Golden Hair, and The Adroit Princess. His full-color illustrations are reproduced on the inside covers for you to enjoy—and to serve as a reference, should you wish to copy his colors.