Diego Rivera: The Detroit Industry Murals Coloring Book
48 pages with 20 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the Detroit Institute of Arts
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
The Detroit Industry fresco cycle is a series of murals painted by Mexican muralist Diego Rivera (1886–1957) as a tribute to the workers in manufacturing, the sciences, and agriculture of Detroit, Michigan, in the 1930s. The fresco cycle spans four walls in Detroit Institute of Arts and is considered the finest example of Mexican mural art in the United States. Rivera thought it the best work of his career. The line drawings in this coloring book present details from the murals, which are reproduced in miniature on the inside covers.