Arts & Crafts Houses Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the Royal Institute of British Architects
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
The Arts and Crafts style of art and design started in the last half of the 1800s, and is still wildly popular today. In this coloring book you will find drawings of houses, designed by British architects, located throughout many different villages and cities all over England—from Windermere to Hampshire, from Norfolk to London. The line drawings were traced from reproductions of the original artworks, which are shown in full color on the inside covers.